Join us for our second annual *The Holiday Village at Brooklyn Commons* in the heart of downtown Brooklyn at 2 MetroTech Center, Brooklyn, NY 11201.
This European style open-air holiday village will host 20 local makers in this one-of-a kind artisan's market. The village will consist of twenty 6x10ft greenhouses (like the original Bryant Park ones) with walls and flooring built adjacent to the Christmas tree. Brooklyn Commons is a well known venue for events such as BAM’s R&B Festival, outdoor fairs, and DBP’s Summer @BrooklynCommons series of fitness classes and ping pong tournaments. Brookfield is also planning on opening a skating rink behind the market area in mid-December!
In addition to all of this, the following activations are on schedule:
- Wednesday, December 1, 2021: Treats
- Wednesday, December 8, 2021: Live Ice Carving by Okamoto Studios
- Wednesday, December 15, 2021: Brooklyn United Performance and Treats
Market Dates and Hours:
Opening date is Wednesday 12/1 and the schedule will be as follows:
- Wed 12/1-Sund 12/5
- Wed. 12/8-Sun 12/12
- Wed 12/15-Friday 12/24
(20 Days total)
A few more details:
- We are looking for food vendors this year. (Must have the proper permits)
- Price: is $3800 and includes electricity and the greenhouses
- Vendors are required to participate the entire time unless two vendors split the time up
Vendors Can Apply HERE
*We have limited opportunities in our 3 shared booths for two and three day rentals (one vendor at a time). To apply to those go HERE.
2020 MetroTech Vendors